Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 35 - November 4, 2009




It's Wednesday and no writing got done.

No writing got done yesterday, either.

And I'm worried about that.

I visited Ed's grave yesterday. It's been more than a year since I last stood on the top of that grassy hill. It brought back a lot of memories.

What I can tell you about writing about my past life with Ed is that it hurts. And it hurts a lot. It bleeds into the present, and stains my outlook on my future. I'm trying to get a handle on that.

I'm feeling under the weather, been taking vitamin C, downing extra vitamins, sucking on Zinc losenges. Wanted to get some writing done today, plan to work on chapter 2 soon as I hit publish.

Tomorrow is always a new and better day.

Goodnight.

No comments: