Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 34 - November 3, 2009


You should write, first of all, to please yourself. You shouldn't care a damn about anybody else at all. But writing can't be a way of life--the important part of writing is living. You have to live in such a way that your writing emerges from it.--Doris Lessing


Today is Tuesday. Outside the sun sparkles the autumn leaves framing my upstairs window view. The aroma of fresh ground coffee beans wafts through the air. In a little while, my WC will telephone to check in on my progress of writing my book, the one I'm writing to fulfill my promise to Ed Sclier. Fingers crossed draft chapter one is okay and doesn't need too much tweaking. I keep taking it out of it's manilla file folder and rereading it for errors. Already it is pock marked with my little gel pen.

After that, I'm off to babysit new grandson. He lives an hour's drive from me. I'll be out for the day. Much as I'd like to sit in my home office on Planet Connecticut and type my brains out the rest of the day, I remind myself I got a lot of living to do. I got baby H. I just love that little guy!

How about you?

What great plans do you have for this Sunny Tuesday.

:)L

No comments: