Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 33 - Carpe Diem


Today is a good day. No. Make that a grrreat day!

Imagine. Chapter One--done.

I'm going to go over my outline one last time. Mail it off to WC. After that I plan to do some research. Get a jump on Chapter Two. I've just finished reading an excellent read by an author with HIV. What a writer! Her words are specific, contain huge chunks of information, and her picture on the back of the book cover reveals a beautiful face.

What inspiration!

What are you reading?

What are you writing?

Awww, c'mon. If I can do it, so can you.

Happy writing!

1 comment:

terri.forehand said...

I love your new blog/journal and I want to follow your progress. I know how you feel with a ton of stuff in your head and wanting to get it down on paper and then feeling like who would read it and who am I kidding. I so wish I could afford Suzanne's coaching, could quit my day job and write for a living. Maybe someday. I will follow your progress and pray for your success. Keep at it.