Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I promise


Today is the first day of the rest of my life!

On May 1, 2004, I made a promise to a dying man.

The man was my late husband, Edward Louis Sclier, and my promise was to write a book. Yes, the woman who founded Griefcase supporting widows through the grief process, and daring them to pick up a pen and write something is stepping up to the plate, er, should I say, keyboard, and taking her own advice.

In order to fulfill my promise, end endless sleepless nights wrestling my nagging conscience, focus my suffocating scribbled mess, and prove once and for all that I can do this, I have hired a writing coach, paid money, and signed my name on the bottom line. I am determined, and committed to see this project through to the end.

I have 12 weeks to complete this transaction. Can I do it? Will I succeed? Will I finally be able to place a book on Edward Sclier's grave?

Time will tell.

This blog is my journal.

Let the writing begin!

Linda Della Donna
www.griefcase.blogspot.com

No comments: